Thursday, November 20, 2008

Respect time and Time will respect you!!!!

When I was at school, the principal of our school mentioned the following line quite often :"Time and tide wait for none".. Over the years even i have realised , "Respect time and time will respect you".

I was quite a bit lazy in my school days and also in my intermediate college, though, many may not agree to it. When I got admission in intermediate, it was already a month late and then i had to undergo a surgery which kept me off the college for another month.. As the syllabus covered in tenth was advanced than what was covered in intermediate and I didnt find any difficulty in securing a good percentage and a rank in the class. The difference between me and the next student was about 15% which made me lethargic...

I just idled out my precious two years without even realising its value...

The time when i passed PE II and had to register for articles, i realised some additional courses would have added a lot of value to my resume... but it was too late to realise that... i had no time for any course... neither could i go back and use the time which i grossly wasted!!!

We all get just 24 hours in a day.. not a second more or less.. Finally the one who makes the best use of these 24 hours is the winner at the end... Lost time cannnot be regained neither will the world stop rotating for you,...

"...Respect time and time will respect you!!!"

1 comment:

Sravani Vangara said...

sravani:Hey what ever u wrote is very true... its vey inspiring and i feel u can write little more about it.... try to extend it...