Saturday, November 29, 2008

Visualise your goal..!!!

"You get what you want!!!!". This statement may sound weird but it has a lot of truth in it... When i make this statement, it does not mean that you will get all things which you desire.. simply because human desire has no limits... i dont mean that a person drawing Rs 10000/- p.m can buy a BMW just because he wants it..

The statement infact means that you will get those things which are feasible. If you need something make a concrete image of the same in your mind and work towards it. Giver everything for that particular thing and there is no reason why you cannot get it. Once you make an image in your mind, your subconcious mind will release energy which will be enough to materialise your dream..

In fact many asked me after my performance in CA foundation and CA Inter as to what was the secret of my success.. I did not have any definite answer then. Last year I happened to read "The power of positive thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale and I had the answer...

When I was in Class X, I always thought of securing the first rank in District.. I never thought beyond that.. the only goal was to secure District first and i got the desired rank in my district...

Both in my PU 1st and 2nd year (10+2), I had no concrete goals as such... I wrote every exam without and target in my mind... I had no competition in the class and i never thought beyond a class rank... Though I passed with 92% I was no where in the state rank list!!!!

I applied for B.Com in Badruka College of Commerce in Hyderabad and When the admission list was put on the notice board, i was at serial no 30... This infact was a sudden shock for me and I realised my mistake in 10+2...

Also my brother cautioned me that i might repent if i do not get a rank in CA exams... This time i had a concrete goal in my mind... I started working for a rank...

It was not that i got more intelligent suddenly. I almost prepared as i did in my tenth and twelveth but this time i had a goal as i had in tenth...

I also started visualising my rank.. How would others react?? How will my family feel?? It was just a imagination but yes i definitely worked for a rank..

Things did materialise on 13th July 2006 when i secured All India First Rank in CA PEI conducted by ICAI..

















I dont say that just by Visualising your goals will guarantee hundred percent success but i definitely can say that having some concrete goals in mind will assist in achieving the goals...

1 comment:

Purnima Agarwal said...

Hi Buddy! Its True what we expect is that what we get..! Best of Luck for your future Plans.. Visualise your Goal Higher and You will go Higher than that!!